2. Hedysari: Cork red-brown, usually peeling off to reveal a yellow cortex. Cross section dense, cortex wifh sparse fibers. Both are sweet in taste slightly warm in nature, and attributive to spleen and lung channels.
2. Invigorate vital energy to activate yang: For collapse of middle-jiao energy manifested as prolapse of rectum, hysteroptosis or gastroptosis usually used together with Codonopsis Pilosulae, Rhizoma Cimicifugae and Radix Bupleuri.
3. Invigorate vital energy to strengthen the body: For common cold debilitated patient, superficies-asthenia with profuse sweating, usally used together with Atractyiodis Macrocephalae.
4. Relieve skin infection and promote tissue regeneration: For unraptured abscess, unhealed carbuncle, skin erosion, unhealed wound, eruptive diseases and skin infection of yin type. Recently, used for peptic ulcer and atrophic gastritis.
5. Promote diuresis and relieve edema: For edema of spleen-deficiency ~ type. In addition, it can invigorate vital energy to promote the production of body fluid and quench thirst and is indicated for diabetes; hemiplegia due to deficiency of vital energy and blood stasis. Also used for asthma and leukocytopenia.
2. Its polysaccharide promotes the healing of skin ulcer.
4. Dilating coronary artery and capillaries.
Injection: 100% Astragali ampoule 2 ml IM bid or for point injection.
feel free to contact
Mr. Wang Tao
Copyright@1999-2012 Wudang Taoist Internal Alchemy. All rights reserved.